Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Any Given Sunday........

.....you can usually see the Seahawks lose. Which they did today. I could go on about it, but why add salt to the wound. At least they are out of the running now so Steve can just relax and watch his football in peace! Well, as long as Fred isn't biting at his feet or something.

When I needed a break from seeing Stevies team get clobbered today(let's just hope that John Carlson and Marcus Trufant are okay after being carted off the field with head injuries)I just went outside to watch Freddie play in the snow or demolish some of my bushes, whichever. So of course I snapped about 30 or so pictures. Yes, still trying to get that perfect one!

So here is Freddie Spaghetti in the snow.



......and eating a branch off of my Lilac bush



......and snickering at me after I slipped in the snow



......and having a time out for snickering at me



Actually it was for gnawing on my leg.

Another month and a half Freddie and snippidy-doo-da-day!

1 comment:

  1. Better luck next year Seattle! Now dad can enjoy football again lol. I LOVE that picture of Fred in the snow! He's the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...