Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Homecoming



I have just a few minutes while Fred is having a nap to say "He is home!!" We brought him home yesterday and he acts like this has always been his home. He slept on the two hour ride home and when we brought him in the house he ran right to the bed and toys we had for him. He went to bed at 10:00 p.m. last night and slept until 4:00 a.m., went to the bathroom outside and then back to bed until 6:00 a.m. I was amazed at how well he did! I didn't get much sleep as I didn't know what to expect, so like with any baby you bring home I slept with one eye open. But that's okay, I will catch up when he naps (okay maybe not right now, but I will). He had lots of visitors yesterday and was quite the little host for all of them. Of course "Everybody loves Fred!" Steve and I are still just in awe of him. We just can't believe he is finally here with us and we love him to pieces. :)

1 comment:

  1. We love him so much!!! He's perfect and fits right in at your house. We're so happy for you guys and you deserve him and deserve to be happy. No matter what, remember that Fred is YOUR baby and no one can change that. Funny how he already has a personality and one that is just so "Fred". :) Barney was perfect and Fred is perfect. Another great addition to the family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...