Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010





The Yee's
- My daughter Brandi, her husband Phill and the two grandbabies Cameron and Emma
Check out yeewittlethings.blogspot.com/

Well, it's Mother's Day and no dog slobber to be found.(sigh!) We've been to the cemetary and took my Mom some purple lilacs. House work is done (with Stevie's help), cinnamon buns are rising in the kitchen, ceasar salad prep is done and now we are just waiting for the Yee's to come with the bucket of chicken. Oh, yeah and she said she has a gift (he!he!). My daughter always comes through for me! I don't know what I'd do without her.
After our Mother's Day meal, I have a date with "Wolf Blass" and a little thing called "Pinot Noir" and if Steve is lucky, I'll let him open the bottle for me (ha!ha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...